Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Those Hairy Worms on Your Upper Lip

So a long time ago, my brother showed me a music video that BYU's Divine Comedy did called "Sexy Stache". At the time it was quite amusing, but now that I'm at BYU, I have found that mustaches aren't even remotely sexy.  In fact they are an abomination.  I even had a conversation about them that went something like this:

Me: I have concluded that mustaches are an abomination against the establishment of humanity!
Matt: Indeed.  They are the abomination spoken of by the prophets that will be mat with destruction in the last days.

Okay, so I didn't quote Matt verbatim, but that was pretty much what he said.  Matt's proposed solution to the problem is a "Mustache Board" that all students must appear before, but I say we ban it all together!!  So forget you little hairy worms, your days are numbered!!


1 comment:

  1. I may or may not have said that they were the abomination of desolation as spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

    ReplyDelete